Story Expo - September 5-7, 2014
STORY EXPO 2014 DATES ANNOUNCED!
We are pleased to announced STORY EXPO 2014 will take place September 5-7, 2014 at the Westin LAX Hotel!
Speakers are already being added, sessions are being confirmed, and we look forward to seeing everyone in 2014!
Sign up for our eNews to get the latest news and updates about Story Expo
- Your Story Is Important. Stories are written to move people, to change people's lives. Learn how and where your story is best told to achieve its greatest success both creatively and financially.
- Learn from Today’s Top Teachers. Only at Story Expo will you get over 50 of today's top, A-List story experts all together in one weekend, many teaching classes not available anywhere else.
- Be Inspired. Stories inspire us. They move us. They make us feel. The great French filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard said, "Sometimes reality is too complex. Stories give it form.” We all need that push, that inspiration, that allows us to create amazing new story worlds. Be around fellow writers from around the world who you will find inspiration in, and who will find inspiration in you.
- Sell Your Script! Unlike most pitching events, the executives hearing pitches in the Story Expo Pitching Room are the real deal - development execs, VPs, managers and more. Our friends at Virtual Pitchfest have gone to great lengths to bring you the cream of the crop (20th Century Fox, CAA, Sony Crackle, eOne, Participant Media and more) to pitch face-to-face to.
- It's Story Expo! Story Expo is produced and presented by TV/Film Seminars, the leading company in the world for writing and film-related seminars and workshops. Since 1999, we've brought you the biggest and best seminars and workshops from today's leading speakers.
- Value. With today’s economy, we tried to keep the ticket price as low as possible so everyone could attend. We hope you will find the value of Story Expo at the $249 ticket price to be worth at least 10X that in value. And if you’re coming from out of town, you can book a room at the Westin LAX Hotel (our venue) for only $109 a night.